Tuesday 1 September 2009

On Target Bag Pattern Now For Sale

I am very pleased to announce a new pattern has been added, for purchase, on my patterns page. The pattern can also be purchased on Ravelry from my Designer Page, or by clicking the button:

Cost of £2.75.



The bag is felted in the washing machine, and full directions are included in the pattern. Also included are the other techniques used, Magic Loop and I-Cord Cast Off. These instructions have been tested by newcomers to the techniques and they found they were able to complete the pattern with no problems.

Size 12mm circular needles are used, along with Sirdar Eco Wool DK in the following amounts:

Colour A
- Earth (203) - 1 x 50g/100m/109 yds (rewound into 2 x 25g balls)
Colour B - Natural (201) - 4 x 50g/100m/109yds
Colour C - Ecru (200) - 2 x 50g/100m/109yds
Colour D - Flint (204) - 2 x 50g/100m/109yds


The centre of the circles on the bag are in Colour A and then work outwards towards Colour D, should you choose to replace the colours or yarn you wish to use.

I hope you want to try my pattern, as I love using the bag, and enjoyed writing the pattern.

If you have any questions, then contact me via my website.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails